MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
Find HERE the MOA for Association of Licensed Immigration and Education Consultants hereinafter called ALIEC.
1. NAME OF THE SOCIETY: The name of the Society shall be “Association of Licensed Immigration and Education Consultants”.
2. REGISTERED OFFICE: Registered office of the Society shall be at any such place as shall be decided but shall be situated within District Mohali of Punjab.
3. AIMS AND OBJECTS:
3.1- The aims and objects for which Society is established are as under:-
- 3.1.1- To provide a forum whereby authorized representatives / agents of foreign education institutions can meet to discuss and exchange ideas and information on studying abroad for the betterment of international students / education industry and the interests of all members.
- 3.1.2- To promote and foster cooperation among all members of the group to ensure that the international student / abroad education industry is not brought into disrepute due to the actions of any member.
- 3.1.3- To develop, revise and monitor adherence to a code of ethical practices for all members to follow and to take punitive action against all and any member who breaches the code of ethical practices.
- 3.1.4- To cooperate and coordinate efforts with various High Commissions in the promotion of study opportunities in foreign countries for Indian students to ensure that a good standard of services is maintained.
- 3.1.5- To conduct business activities i.e., conducting educational fairs etc. that will raise revenue for the Association to achieve its objects
- 3.1.6- To cooperate with all Government and all official parties concerned for maintaining a good standard of services in promoting overseas education opportunities for Indian citizens.
- 3.1.7- To lobby with foreign education institutions in the interest of the members of the Association.
- 3.1.8- To enter into collaborative arrangements with National and International Organizations and Government Bodies, to further the activities of the Association.
- 3.1.9- To take up matters of concern of the members with the competent authorities in an effective way.
3.2- All the incomes, earnings, movable or immovable properties of the Association shall be solely utilised and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the Memorandum of Association and no profit thereon shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus profits or in any manner whatsoever, to the present or past members of the society or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members. No member of the society to make any profits (as member will profit from being in the association) from the association, whatsoever, by virtue of this membership.
- Being a part of Association, Members will enjoy the strength of unity and its various benefits. Members may network with fellow members following same code of conduct and ethics, exchange ideas.
- Promote businesses jointly on various platforms & fight for rights together along with Association.
- Unified Platform: we are aiming to provide our members a platform where they will be able to tie up with various overseas academia, FOREX Companies, Ticketing and Insurance Agencies.
- Professional Development